Alpha Shift Radio
Podcast Episode 007: “Creating Your Reality”
Building on last week’s episode “The Secrets of Success,” David and Don discuss techniques to clear out blockages and how to, on day by day basis, do the things required to create the life you desire and BE HAPPY.
* Subconscious rewiring. How to reprogram the mind to eliminate subconscious blocks.
* Self Talk has power. If you tell yourself you suck, you’re fat, you’re not Brad Pitt, then you will suck, will stay fat, and you can’t LOOK like brad pit, but you can get in shape like him, smell like him.
* Demonstration and discussion – breathing technique and mental auto-suggestion. How to clear out the blocks that hold you back. GOLDEN.
* Success is not magic – it is something you do, or you don’t do. It is predictable – if you do the right things consistently.
* “Until” factor article by Bob McCurdy https://radioink.com/2019/11/10/do-you-have-the-until-factor/
* It’s sales-related, but in the article, he talks about Kobe Bryant, and when a reporter asked how long he would work on something to perfect the move or the shot, he said: “until.”
* A man needs to create himself anew. The new man that he is will attract circumstances and relationships more suited to his liking. Stop trying to “get” recognition or women.
* How to set a goal.
* Dream 10-20 years – lifetime.
* Chief aim – 3-5 years.
* Sweet spot goal 90 days – most of your focus should be on this.
* Next logical steps day to day.
* Kaizen is an approach to creating continuous improvement based on the idea that small, ongoing positive changes can reap major improvements. Typically, it is based on cooperation and commitment and stands in contrast to approaches that use radical changes or top-down edicts to achieve transformation.
* Future pacing and manifesting.
* Talk about your goals as if they are done – get in the feeling space of it. We demonstrate how to do this.
* 68 seconds of thinking about want you want equal to 10,000 hours of labor.
All this and more, give us a listen right now! And please subscribe to the email list below if you haven’t yet!
Comment below and let us know what you think!
Watch or listen at thealphashift.com.
Watch on YouTube.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thealphashift/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thealphashift/support